Why Is the Tippmann Cronus Unique?
- Strong Exterior Composite Body
- Internal Gas Line
- Grip that is vertical and easy to hold
- Front and back sights that are fixed
- Barrel that is 9 Inches Long
Customizing Your Cronus
Pros of the Cronus
- Lightweight design
- Strong exterior
- Money Returned within 30 days with a Limited 2-year warranty
- Quick shooter
- Simple to use
- Priced for the player with a budget
- If you want an accurate marker, stock barrels must be customized
To sum it all up, if you are a beginner and expect to stay in the sport long term, this is the choice for you. It has a short learning curve and for those that are not technical, it is easy to learn to use. Price wise you cannot go wrong because it is very affordable and comes with a warranty. If you have any question that I did not answer in this Tippmann Cronus Review, please leave a comment below or check out our top rated paintball gun guide for other options.