Being able to hit your target a good percentage of the time is important if you want to win paintball games. One of the best ways to do this while protecting your hands is by buying the best paintball gloves. When you think about it they are your most important asset. If a paintball hits your trigger finger at the right angle, it could cause a serious injury. An injury like that could cause you to lose a game and not be able to play for a while. In this exclusive guide, we go over the gloves for paintball that will improve your grip and keep you safe.
Top 6 Paintball Gloves
Bunker Kings Supreme Full Finger Paintball Gloves
This is my top choice when it comes to high-quality paintball gloves. It is unique because it is one of the select few used specifically for the sport. The fabric is made of tough military grade material that can take any direct hits to your hands or fingers. Do you prefer gloves that don’t cover your fingers? Bunker kings has you covered with an incorporated stitch line. This line allows you to cut the finger area with no issues. Also, no matter how sweaty your hands are after a long game, they are easy to take off with its pull tab. This is one of the best paintball gloves on our list.
- Size of the gloves are precise.
- Gloves are thick enough but don’t overdo it so tightness won’t affect performance.
- Fantastic stylish design
- The material may start to unravel if overused.
- Thumb are may be a bit large
HK Army Paintball 2014 Pro Gloves
One of the best paintball gloves for rookies. Coming in at a whopping 8 ounces, these are the lightest gloves on our best paintball gloves list. Whatever set of equipment you have, you would be wise to include this pair. They are designed in a way that the fit feels like they had you in mind while designing them. The Velcro strap was a smart touch because you can take them off on your own no matter how moist your hands are. The best part about these gloves is that they come with two open fingers. No need to cute them out on your own which means you save yourself from a headache. And like the gloves above, the padding is thick enough so your hands will be protected.
- Effortless when it comes to firing at opponents with its open fingers.
- Will defend knuckles from getting busted
- Your hands stay dry with their breathable material.
- Some players complain that they may stain your skin
- Thumb area may have less padding
Exalt Paintball Death Grip Gloves
It cannot get any cooler than the skeleton like the design of these gloves. If you have played without paintball gloves in the past and you kept losing your grip, Exalt has your back. This scenario will never occur again with their dense silicone palm-printing. Your hands are defended from serious injuries and your grip will improve so you hit the enemy often. I used these a few months ago and got hit on my hands a few times. I barely felt anything and went on to remove 5 opponents during our weekly woods ball game. These gloves are inexpensive and a worthwhile addition to your collection.
- Hands are fully protected and weigh almost nothing
- The leather material feels pleasant and snug.
- Two open fingers may not be enough for every player.
Maddog Tactical Half-Finger Paintball Airsoft Gloves
These gloves are for airsoft players but can be used by anyone on the paintball field. If you are someone that likes their fingers covered these gloves are not for you and you can look at the other picks. Ventilation will not be an issue with these. The fabric is comfortable yet breathable so players can feel cozy. The palms of these gloves are cushioned in a way that motility is not a problem. You will move your hands almost as if you didn’t have any gloves on. The strap it comes with fits you in firmly and the fit feels natural.
- A nice firm fit that does not weigh you down
- Materials are strong enough to endure consistent use.
- Adaptable straps that allow your gloves to fit many hands.
- Used for Halloween costumes, air soft, paintball, and military training.
- Not ideal for a player who likes gloves that cover their entire fingers.
Tippmann Armored Gloves – Hard Back/Finger-less
Are you on a budget but still feel the need to play with decent paintball gloves? If your answer is yes, these are the ideal gloves for you without sacrificing quality. These fit so well if you buy the proper size that your hands will feel bare. They protect your knuckles which are the most important area of your hand with its padding. The Velcro strap allows you to share your gloves with friends because you can adjust the size. It also makes it easy to take them off even if you have had them on for hours.
- Cheapest most affordable price
- Durable enough to last for 5 to 10 years of use.
- Can wash them regularly without worrying about damages.
- Like the last pair, not a good pick for those who don’t like half-fingered gloves.
HK Army Pro Gloves – Full Finger- Stealth
Best overall design goes to this masterpiece paintball glove from HK Army. It has a smooth outline and feels great when you put your hands inside. Features include a custom silicone palm grip that lets you get a good hold on your gun. All this, while still remaining lightweight enough that you will be able to play for hours. Taking these gloves off is easy with its Velcro strap that helps them come off in a cinch and is one of the best paintball gloves for veterans.
- Strong enough to last for years
- Defends your hands against even the most direct hits
- Take them off with ease
- Barely weigh anything so you don’t feel them on your hands
- If you don’t like full finger gloves, you should look elsewhere.
We hope that this guide helps you find the best paintball gloves for you. Do a bit more homework if you have to before you make a decision. Use this article as a guide and you will have the ideal set for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below and we will comment within 24 hours of getting them.